Sunday 1 March 2020

With Knobs On

I found an old engineering factory stuffed with vintage test equipment, electronic components, bits of hydraulics, tubing, fittings, nuts, bolts washers, grommets, assorted engineering tools, materials and loads of miscellany and books on various technical topics. It seemed a pity to leave it al there so I bought it and want to share the joy. When I say share, I really mean sell at reasonable prices - I'm always open to offers...

I will add items as I uncover them which is a slow process... so if you are interested in this type of thing subscribe using the 'Get an Email...' box at the top or right-hand sidebar

If you are looking for anything in particular please email me and I will let you know if something fitting turns up.  Alternatively, just keep an eye on the blog. 

You can email wko@skyminer.co.uk  - PREFERRED :-)
or 
Leave a message in the comments below  - SECOND BEST :-|
or
ebay - MOST EXPENSIVE FOR EVERYONE :-(

You can see everything I have put on ebay here: https://bit.ly/2XgY7kr 
Have a look and if you see something you like you can just email me directly.


A small selection of the vintage test equipment...




No comments:

Post a Comment